1.—Could you be so kind as to close the window?
A. With pleasure B. Go ahead C. Yes, please D. That's OK
2. —Bruce, I really appreciate your handwriting.
A. I practice every day B. Thank you very much
C. No, I don’t think so D. Well, it’s not good enough
3.—Thank you for your MP4 player. I’ll get Mary to take it to you soon.
—______. I’ve bought a new one.
A. No sense B. No hurry C. No way D. No use
4. —May I open the window to let in some fresh air?
A. Come on B. Take care C. Go ahead! D. Hold on!
5.-It looks heavy. Can I give you a hand?
A. No, thanks B. Yes, my pleasure
C. No, never mind D. Yes, I do
6. —John and I will celebrate our fortieth wedding anniversary next month.
A. cheer up B. well done C. go ahead D. congratulations
7.—Poor Steve! I could hardly recognize him just now!
—______, He has changed so much.
A. Never mind B. No problem C. Not at all D. Me neither
8.—Shall we have our picnic tomorrow?
—______ it doesn’t rain.
A. Until B. While C. Once D. If
9. —My mother is preparing my favorite dishes. Go with me and have a taste, okay?
—______. And I’ll be glad to meet your parents.
A. I think so B. I’d love to C. I’m sure D. I hope so
10. —Have you finished your first paper?
—______. Just half of it. How about you?
A. Not at all B. Not likely C. Not a bit D. Not yet