1. —Would you please help me with the box?
A. Yes, please B. No, please don’t C. With pleasure D. My pleasure
2. —We’re organizing a party next Saturday, and I’d like you to come.
— _______! I have another one that day. Thank you just the same.
A. Good luck B. What a pity C. Never do it again D. Well done
3. —Putting on a happy face not only helps us make friends but also makes us feel better.
A. I’d love to B. I’m with you on that C. It’s up to you D. It’s my pleasure
4.-Hey, you haven’t been acting like yourself, Everything OK?
A. I’m fine, thanks B. Sure, it is C. That’s good D. It’s OK
5.Do you want another drink?
A. I don’t think so. B. No way C. Not at all D. I wouldn’t say no
6. —You are confident about the job interview, aren’t you?
—_____. I’m well prepared and feel I’ve got everything they need.
A. sure, I am B. It’s hard to say C. I hope so D. Well, maybe
7. —Ken, ______, but your TV is going too loud.
—Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll turn it down right now.
A. I’d like to talk with you B. I’m really tired of this C. I hate to say this D. I need your help
8. —Do you mind my opening the window? It’s a bit hot in here.
—______, as a matter of fact
A. Go ahead B. Yes, my pleasure C. Yes, I do D. Come on
9. —Bill, can I get you anything to drink?
A. You are welcome B. No problem C. I wouldn't mind a coffee D. Doesn’t matter
10.一I’m sorry.That wasn’t of much help.
一Oh,______ .As a matter of fact，it was most helpful.
A.sure it was B.it doesn’t matter C.of course not D.thanks anyway